We are happy to offer a healthy breakfast to all our children and we would welcome your child to join us for a great start to the day.
Our breakfast starts at 08:50am and is held in each pastoral classroom. We offer toast each morning for all of our pupils as part of our pastoral programme.
A healthier breakfast :
- provides an opportunity for pupils and staff to eat breakfast, in a stimulating environment;
- has a positive effect on pupils’ concentration and performance throughout the day;
- engages pupils in making healthier choices about their diet by providing them with encouragement, knowledge and support;
- can help improve pupil attendance and punctuality;
- can lead to better social interaction and skills between pupils;
- increases the contact between teachers and parents;
- can improve pupils’ motivation and self-confidence through relationships with adults other than teachers;