Please find details below of the Christmas rewards week. If you have any questions or queries please get in touch via the Facebook or website page.
The latest LMI Bulletin can be accessed via the link below.
Included in this edition:
The latest LMI Bulletin can be accessed here
In this issue
- Halfords and the Green Energy Advice Bureau looking for more staff
- Research reports on careers guidance and the role of LMI
- Government investment in green energy
- Apprenticeship Hub website
- Final figures for 2019/20 apprenticeships and traineeships published
- Enterprise and franchise show
Over the last week our school has taken part in an election to appoint two Head Students for 2020-21. Our three candidates from Y11 (Jazmine Henderson, Jacob Keeler and Emily Smith) gave a presentation to their fellow students (via TEAMS) about why they should be chosen and took part in an question and answer session. Students then cast their votes for their chosen representatives.
All three candidates did an amazing job and all of the staff were extremely proud of them.
Our two winners were Jazmine Henderson 11V and Emily Smith 11M.
Well done to both girls who will go on to represent Croft Community School and their fellow students until they leave us in the summer.
The latest LMI Bulletin is available here
In this week’s